So yeah. I realize I haven't updated this for a while. I think I just found the idea of outlining too daunting, so I'm not sure how I'm gonna handle actually writing this brainchild of mine. So here's me brainstorming, instead. Caleb, Amelie, and Lynn have had time to grow in my mind.
I think the three should set out to fix all the world's wrongs - idealistic, hopeful. Having that crash to the ground, pitting themselves (especially Caleb) against reality, would not only make the world more real, but would set them and the readers into the mindset they need.
The concept of having Caleb 'stolen' by Keson is also one I like. Kind of like a Darth Vader - Luke thing. Only less "I'm your father 8D" and less "I'm actually good in the end!" and more "You're screwed if you try to resist because I have a hold on your soul!" Perhaps have something where he is forced to kill someone, and comes close to killing Amelie. Do it from Lynn's point of view? So that way it /seems/ like Amelie died but really she didn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment